- 20-30.12.2017 Xmas in Napoli. Second time for D&W in Italy. Tough it was to travel with 2 little kids, but worth it was to be surrounded by the love of the family and to meet many dear relatives and friends.
- 03.10 Tell It To Your Heart (Lou Reed cover) Headless Recordings - I found the time to record this. So you can listen to it and feel just like being with me in my apartment while I am singing and playing by your side.
- September 2017, some day. My headless guitar is alive again, and I am "live" again with recordings from my little room. It makes me feel very good when I find the time to play and sing, even if only for a short time.
- On August 7th Diego and Wanda started the Kita (kindertagesstätte, kindergarden, asilo infantile).
- 30.06 - 15.07.2017 And Wanda did the same as Diego few days later, so they both started walking this month during our 2 weeks of holidays.We spent the first week in Herrenberg, visiting the grandparents and enjoying the light and beauty of southern Germany; on the second week we were in the Thüringen Wald spending a lot of quality time together. And on the last day we visited my compare Matthias and his family in Leipzig.
- 09.07.2017 Diego took his first two steps today. We are in Thüringen on vacation.
- 24.06.2017 This is the lullaby I sing to my children on many evenings. "Sulla rotta di Cristoforo Colombo" is a song by Lucio Dalla which has always ispired and moved me since I was a child.
- May 1st 2017 was our last day in our apartment @ Zionskirchplatz, Berlin Mitte. We moved on May 2nd to Schönholzer Strasse, Berlin Mitte.
- 20.04.2017 It is first birthday! It's been an incredible beautiful year, and they are fantastic babies.
Happy Birthday bellissimi
- on 31st of March 2017 I met Jarvis Cocker, here in the streets in front of my apartment. I did talk to him, took a picture with him. It was an unforgettable moment.
- March 2017... It's decided, we'll leave Zionskirchplatz in April/May 2017...
- February 2017. Since 2002 I've been regularly updating an online personal Diary. Since last year the main personal events of my life are almost completely about or linked to my kids. We are making a lot of pictures and videos to remember this wonderful days. And since I do not wish to publish on public networks the pictures of them, and because I am so busy and tired ... the Diary updates have become more and more seldom and concise.